Monday, July 8, 2013

Keep the Date






I've been think about making a teacher's binder, but haven't quite nailed down what I want to go in it.  I did know for sure that I wanted a smallish calendar to stick in the front pocket.  I've tried the full paged three hole punched deal and it was too big and I didn't use it.  I looked around a bit in my shopping travels and found nothing I liked, so I decided to make one myself.

Cover

Inside

It is just the right size; not too big, not too small.  I made the cover in Photoshop Elements using digital scrapbooking paper from the Wheels on the Bus kit by Queen Wild Scrap.  I made the inside in Excel. It covers from July 2013 through August of 2014.  If you would like the file it is uploaded here. It is seven pages.  The order will seem bizarre, but if you want to print your own follow these directions.
  • 1. Print page one
  • 2. Print page 2
  • 3. Put page 2 back in the printer so that page 3 can be printed on the back, UPSIDE DOWN.
  • 4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 for pages 4, 5 and 6, 7
  • 5. Stack the pages with page 1 on the bottom blank side down/printed side up, page 2 face down on page 1, page 4 on page 3, and page 6 on top of page 5. Face up pages should seem right side up, with the face down pages upside down.  
  • 6. Put inside cover printed on thicker card stock paper.  Fold the entire thing in half. Staple along the center seam.


1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo!! This is awesome!I love the small size and while I do still use a one page per month calendar, I could use this for my tutoring & coaching schedule. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete